An appropriately cooked roast chicken always gives celebratory feels when paired with intensely flavored vegetables that are cooked alongside. Make your weekends special by offering mouth-watering healthy chicken recipes to your family and friends. The hassle-free chicken recipes are easy to prepare and the end results are always delicious and crispy. Check out the below-mentioned distinguished healthy chicken recipes.
CHICKEN ROASTER RECIPE
Ingredients For Preparing Chicken Roaster:
( for 4-6 Servings)
1. Chicken: 1.5kg
2. Lemon: 1
3. Trimmed leeks: 3
4. Red bell peppers: 2
5. Orange bell pepper: 1
6. Yellow bell pepper: 1
7. Dry-packed black olives: 2/3 cup
8. Olive oil: 1/4 cup
9. Kosher salt(as per taste)
10. Black pepper(as per taste)
Chicken Roaster Recipe:
1. Preheat the oven to 200-degree Celcius.
2. Sit the untrussed chicken in the roasting tin and place slides lemon and 2 rosemary sprigs into the chicken cavity.
3. Slice each leek lengthwise into 3longs and add them to the tin.
4. Slice the peppers into strips by removing their core and seeds and add the sliced peppers to the tin.
5. Add the olives into the tin and start pouring olive oil mostly over the vegetables and a little over the chicken as well. Add the remaining rosemary sprigs along with kosher salt and ground pepper to taste. Gently toss the vegetables with spatulas to cover everything up with oil and ensure everything is mixed up properly.
6. Sprinkle some salt over the chicken and keep it in the oven for about 1 hour to cook the chicken thoroughly.
7. The leeks will turn light brown and the vegetables will become tender.
8. Let the chicken rest on the carving board for 10 minutes.
9. Cut the chicken into chunks and transfer the pieces into a large platter.
10. Transfer the vegetables from the tin to the platter and pour the remaining highly flavored juices collected in the pan on top of the vegetable platter.
CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE
Ingredients For Preparing Chicken Curry:
( for 4-6 Servings)
1. White onions: 2 large
2. Root ginger: 0.75 cm
3. Garlic cloves: 5(large)
4. Oil(as per choice)
5. Turmeric: 4 tablespoons
6. Ground nutmeg: 4 tablespoons
7. Ground cumin: 4 tablespoons
8. Skinless chicken thighs or breasts: 8
9. Chopped tomatoes: 2 tins
10. Bay leaves: 5 to 6
11. Salt(as per taste)
12. Pepper(as per taste)
13. Red chili: 1
Chicken Curry Recipe:
1. Blend onions, ginger, and garlic in the food processor until it turns into a fine paste.
2. Take a large pot and pour some oil.
3. Add the paste into oil and fry for around 5 minutes by stirring constantly.
4. Take a bowl and combine all the ground spices to mix them well.
5. Add chicken to the bowl and coat it completely with spices.
6. Transfer the chicken to the pot of onion paste and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Add chopped tomatoes and a little water to the pot.
8. Add bay leaves and turn the flame high to bring to boil.
9. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and chili and reduce the heat to cook for around 40-50 minutes.
10. Check the curry after half an hour. If the chicken is no longer pink and seems well cooked, turn off the heat and serve hot.
Tip: Before preparation, clean your chicken using either vinegar or lemon juice.