Summary: Learn about smart homes that can be controlled by remotes, a new fad in the real estate world in Turkey, just like Istanbul Palace, Romance Smart Apartments, and Beylikdüzü Projects.
Smart homes are a new fad, in Turkey real estate world, many of the construction companies have begun considering. When we say ‘smart homes,’ we mean those homes that use modern technology. They are fully automated as they rely on technology in all the home parts, and yes that means you can, by a push on a button, control everything in your home, from the lights to the water taps, electrical appliances, TV, air conditioners, kitchen, temperature, and even the doors and curtains.
Furthermore, windows would automatically close when you turn on the air-conditioning system, and what is incredible about these smart homes is that they are equipped with an integrated information network to alert people and protect them from diseases. These homes understand what you want, and, to a far extent, do almost everything for your comfort.
Their smart system serves the following:
- Opening doors using cards or fingerprints.
- Controlling air conditioners from outside the home.
- Lights with sensors that would light up automatically when entering the place.
- Multi-room speaker system and security cameras in the children’s rooms.
- HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning), security, safety, and energy saving.
- Opening windows during the day and automatically closing them at night.
- Remote control via SMS.
- Alerting when the food in the refrigerator is corrupted.
- Monitoring dew levels on your garden plants and reminding you to water them.
- Turning on the air conditioners automatically, at low or high temperatures.
- Closing the windows automatically either when turning on the air conditioners, or at high temperatures.
- Alerting when the daily newspaper arrives.
- Turning off the lights automatically when turning on the home theater, or when you go out.
- Alerting about any attempts of home theft, or tries to enter prohibited areas.
- Alerting automatically in cases of an emergency, when you are outside, and automatically calling the police and firefighters when a fire started inside the home.
- External security cameras that can distinguish between a salesman and a thief trying to break the door lock.
Smart homes system depends on devices such as smart keys that replace the traditional light switches, smart sensors, and others. For example, when you reach your home, the system will automatically shut down the water sprinklers, open the garage door, open the front door lock, disable the alarm, lighten the stairs, and turn on the TV for you. Moreover, with a single push on the remote control button, you can turn on all the settings related to a particular activity. For example, if you want to watch a program on TV, by a single push on a button, the LCD screen will turn on, the lights will be automatically dim, the curtains will be closed, all the mobile phone calls will be directly forwarded to the voice mail system, and then the program starts.
The most important advantage of the smart home is to unite and integrate the systems of the home to coordinate work and increase individual control in each domain, as well as to reduce running costs of energy sources.
Smart homes are superior to traditional ones in the case that they are always connected to the homeowner and meet all his requests and desires in an impressive modern way. It also helps the owner to protect his home, feel comfortable and safe, and minimize wasted energy.
The homeowner can communicate with his home and give it commands through a small device he holds around or through his computer in addition to small control devices distributed in the rooms of the home. As well as through the Internet, when he is out of home or even outside the country.
Moreover, some systems can be programmed to work at certain times. For example, when traveling, you can program the home lighting to work only at a certain time every day.
What distinguishes Istanbul Palace in Beylikdüzü is that it combines English architecture with the Ottoman one and keeps pace with technical development. However, Romance Smart Apartments Project in Beylikdüzü is, in an amazing way, distinguished with the strict control system of each important thing from the security to the children safe. Anyway, many of those interested in owning apartments for sale in Istanbul have emphasized that Istanbul Palace and Romance Smart Apartments projects in Beylikdüzü district are revolutionary projects in the world of smart homes.
Smart homes have no difference in shape, appearance or building materials from traditional homes. Yet, the main difference is that smart homes need stronger and larger infrastructure than that for traditional homes. In order to get your home control systems for lighting and fire-fighting, opening and closing the curtains, audio control, picture and cinema projectors, security, air conditioning, and water gardens, you’ll need to build super-intelligence and strong systems to carry out all these tasks with all disciplinary and accuracy.