There is no denying the fact that Italians prepare the best desserts, pastries, and cookies. And pasta? Please!
But you know where the problem lies? It is when you go to an Italian shop and see umpteen number of pastries and cookies stored. In simple words, they all look alike with names that cannot be pronounced easily. From panforte to panna cotta, panettone, etc., there are a lot of Italian cookies online.
So if you want to get hold of the best Italian cookies this season, you are covered already. All you have to do is search for companies that offer the best Italian cookies online, and you are there. You will come across numerous companies to select from. Some research and knowledge will surely help you choose a reliable provider.
Now that you know that the cookies are available both online and offline, you need to have an idea about the cookies available. Thus, in this piece, we have explained the type of cookies available. Take a look!
- Biscotti: If you want to order Italian cookies online, this one is a must. Invented by Antonio Mattei in the mid-1850s, this cookie is also known as cantucci. These cookies were an instant hit in the international fairs in Paris, London and Florence. The best part about these cookies is that they do not need to be baked twice. All thanks to the modern ovens. They are very much efficient as compared to those in Mattei’s time. You can enjoy this cookie with some hot coffee.
- Panna Cotta: The ingredients you need to prepare this cookie are custard, sugar, milk, and gelatin. Panna Cotta is an Italian cookie known for the cooked cream. Most of them think that it originated in the area of Piedmont, somewhere in Northern Italy. You can prepare the cookie easily. All you have to do is mix the ingredients, let it cool and settle. The main element of panna cotta is gelatin. The perfect panna cotta cookie should have an ample amount of gelation so that when you eat it, you can’t stop eating.
- Ricotta cheesecake: Forget the bland taste and enjoy this one, which is no less than a cheesecake. No other dish or cookie can replace this one. This one can be enjoyed with some crust or graham crackers for sure. Available at a lot of Italian stores, you can get hold of these cookies at an economical rate for sure.
- Tartufo: The name says it all. It means truffle. This one is used as a delicious ice cream dessert. Often served with Italian dishes, this one consists of cherries and nuts on the top. The research done by professionals showed that this one was invented in the year 1946. The recipe includes 13 varieties of Swiss chocolate.
- Amaretti: These cookies are made from almond paste. If you do not have the paste, you can also go for ground almonds. Amaretti was invented in Venice during the Renaissance. Made from white eggs and sugar, this one can taste a bit bitter; however, it is still chewy and crunchy.
These are some of the famous Italian cookies available in the market. Get hold of them if you want. We bet you will not regret purchasing them if you feel that there are many of them available and you cannot decide which one to buy, ask the professionals to help you. They will surely help you purchase one.
With so many options available it is okay to be confused. However no matter the cookies, you will have a good time eating them since they are Italian cookies and you know they can never taste bad. The names of the cookies may sound weird but the taste will never disappoint you.