If you are an Android Phone user, then you would use Google account to access the various services provided by the Google. One can smoothly use Google account on Android devices after providing their login information. But sometimes problems come when someone hacked your Google account password. In such conditions, you need to recover your Google account immediately. And it is also possible on your Android phone. But if you don’t know about the Google account recovery for Android, then you need to this article very carefully where you can learn about the procedure of password recovery.
Follow the easy steps to recover your Google account on Android:
- Go to the official Google password recovery page and then click on Need help?.
- Choose I don’t know my password option and then you required to enter your Google ID into the given field.
- Click on Continue.
- If you have remembered your last password, then type it. Or click on Try another way to skip it.
- Now get a verification code to your registered phone number via text or a call
- After that, enter a new Gmail account password
- Now click on Reset password tab to complete the procedure.
Now login to your Google account with the new password which you have created recently.
The technical experts of the Google Support Team are well qualified and efficient professionals who possess a lot of knowledge in their respective fields. They provide practical steps that are feasible so that the users may apply these steps well without any complexity and thus get their work done. The experts are knowledgeable and well experienced as well. They know how they can fix the issues and thus get their issues resolved. The experts provide instant solution for the issues and thus provide detailed solution to get the issues resolved. All the steps are well presented and structured properly so that the users are able to apply them easily.