Get a complete information about Copa Airlines excess baggage policy
Copa Airlines is the flag carrier of Panama and it covers 80 routes by operating flights in 32 countries of South America, Central America, North America, and the Carribean with a fleet size of 90. The airline has its main hub at Tocumen International Airport and headquartered at Panama City, Panama. Apart from this, the airline provides a very simple process for Copa Reservations. You can do flight booking by simply going to the website using Booking API.
Also, the airline has a very flexible baggage policy that helps the passengers to travel around without thinking of the cost of carrying baggage. And to give you an insight of Copa Airlines baggage policy here in this article we have mentioned a few pointers worth to read. So simply go through the article to get thorough information.
Copa Airlines excess baggage policy
- For economy class flight reservation of Copa Airlines, the airline offers a free bag of size 158 cm in combined linear centimeter within 23kg of weight.
- In addition, for second, third, and forth baggage, the passengers will be charged USD 40, USD 175, and USD 175 respectively if the baggage is within 23kg weight.
- And for PreferMember Silver, Copa Airlines gives two bags free to travel and for additional baggage USD 175 will be charged for the baggage of 23kg weight.
- If a passenger travels with Copa Airlines business class, first two bags of 32 kg weight is free to carry but for additional baggage, they will be charged with USD 175 for each bag.
- Further PreferMember Platinum, PreferMember Presidential, PreferMember Gold, and Star Alliance Gold travelers can travel with 32kg weight at free of cost and additional baggage will be charged with USD 175 for 23kg weight within the size of 158 cm in combined linear centimeter.
- Also, with a combined linear measurement from 159 cm to 272 cm are considered an oversize bag and the traveler will require to pay USD 150 for the baggage.
- For overweight bags from 24kg to 32kg, the passengers of all cabin classes will require to pay USD 100 as a baggage fee and from 33kg to 45kg, the passengers will require to pay USD 200 as a baggage charge.
With the above points, you will be aware of the baggage policy of Copa Airlines. In addition, if you want to learn more about the policy you can contact the Copa Airlines reservations center or customer support helpline.