TrueBeam Stx is the most advanced and fast radiosurgery with a high accuracy track record. The technique can treat any type of cancer in the body. E.g. lungs, breast, prostate, pancreas, head and neck.
How TrueBeam Stx Does Works?
• It is a Radiosurgery treatment that can reach the sensitive location of the tumor site.
• The machine can capture the real-time image of a tumor when it moves in the natural breathing.
• The image is helpful for targeting the tumor.
• A tumor is not always in proper shape and size, therefore TrueBeam Stx capture image as per the tumor. (3D or 4D images)
• According to a real-time image, it is able to kill only the tumor tissue, not the neighbor tissues.
How TrueBeam Stx Does Work On Pancreatic Cancer?
• As the real cause of pancreatic cancer is unknown, therefore TrueBeam Stx works on multi-angle to find out the real-time tumor.
• The radiation can give a high dose without worrying about normal tissue damage.
• Because of more accuracy and confidence doctors give a high dose of radiation.
• As it is a non-invasive procedure patient can return back home the same day.
According to different types of cancer and stage the TrueBeam Stx can be used in different radiation therapy.
• Image-guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
• Intensity-modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
• RapidArc and gated RapidArc Radiotherapy
• Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
• Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy
• Stereotactic Body Radiation therapy
What Is the Cost of TrueBeam Stx Radiosurgery?
Worldwide India is known for its advanced medical facility and cost-effective treatments. There are several super specialty hospitals that offer TrueBeam Stx Radiosurgery. As compared to the western and developed countries, India is much affordable for cancer treatment. The TrueBeam Stx Cost is much less than in other countries. Various conditions may vary the cost of TrueBeam Stx Radiosurgery in India. I.e. type of hospital opted for, medical insurance, patient factors. On average, there is an approximate cost of 2,50,000 – 5,50,000 INR on the surgery.
How TrueBeam Stx Radio Surgery Differ From Normal Radiotherapy?
Normal radiation therapy us applied for a wide area of tissue, therefore it affects the normal tissues also. But the TrueBeam Stx Radio surgery targets only the malignant tumor. High doses may be dangerous in normal radiotherapy, but it can be used in TrueBeam Stx Radio surgery without worrying.TrueBeam Stx Radiosurgery can be done in an outpatient department and the patient can recover in very less time.
Last 5 Years Track Record Of TrueBeam Stx in India
There is an increasing trend in patient numbers in India during the last 5 years. (15 – 20 % increase)This increase is because of the Indian TrueBeam STX Radiosurgery Treatment hospitals that deliver advanced oncology care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure. All of these factors have led to an increase in patients.
Why Get TrueBeam Stx Radiosurgery in India?
• India is the hub of most renowned cancer treatment hospitals.
• Art and infrastructure of hospitals attract worldwide patients.
• Language is not a barrier because English is the official language of India.
Get Free Consultation About Trubem Stx Radiosurgery From Our Top Doctor’s You Can Call At +91 9371770341. Or Also You Can Fill our Free Consultation Form Visit Here: https://bit.ly/2N6jiC2