LOW SPERM COUNT AND AYURVEDIC TREATMENT India
A low sperm count is also known as oligospermia. Low sperm count means sperm quantity is fewer than 15million per ejaculation. This problem leads to failure of conception. Low Sperm Count and Ayurvedic Treatment India, Male infertility is much heard of in today’s lifestyle. You may have heard that females are unable to conceive normally when they are weak, but the fact is that male fertility plays a great role in the childbearing problems of the modern times too.
Today, sperm count in men could keep falling without their knowledge. Fortunately, there are many ways in Ayurveda to increase a Low Sperm Count. But before we get to any of those tips, it is important to understand what causes infertility and sperm count issues.
Basically, low sperm count is asymptomatic, but sometimes it shows as symptoms like
- Problems in intercourse
- Low sexual desire
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Decreased growth of body hair and mustache
- Change in gait and body language
Several causes have been cited for low sperm count which are:
- Inflammation of epididymis of testes, or some sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhea, or HIV can cause the testicular damage
- Erectile dysfunction
- Surgery of bladder or urethra
- Spine surgery
- Use of medicines like-alpha blockers, steroids
- Tumors of the pituitary gland
- Radiation or chemotherapy
- Undescended testicles
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Ayurveda has a separate branch which deals with the management of defective semen and spermatogenesis along with sexual pontification. This is called as Vajikarana tantra.
- The treatment of Oligospermia comprises administration of Rasayana and vajikara dravyas or medicines (verificatory or aphrodisiacs) internally.
- Panchakarma treatment like kshetrikaran means suddhi of the whole body by panchakarma is effective.
- Panchkarma like basti, uttarbasti, shiridhara, virechan, vaman are advisiable.
Ayurveda and Sperm Count
Ayurveda has the goodness of herbs and formulates herbal remedies for low sperm count treatment. With traditional methods, Parijatak Ayurveda brings hope as it is one of the best infertility treatment clinics in India. The doctors hold expertise in their fields and provide the best formulations and recommend natural foods to cure low sperm count and erectile dysfunction. Visit Parijatak.com to get more info and talk to us about the perfect solution for your infertility treatment.