About the Department
Since the inception, RIT School of Management is striving to provide quality education to our students. We are considered to be in the league of best MBA Colleges in India because of our constant quest for excellence. RIT School of Management offers skills and experience to the students, which are required for making an impactful career. Well designed curriculum combines specialised courses that have variety of exceptional learning components. With this approach, we have achieved many benchmarks over the years and are continuously working to achieve more. Our main aim is to develop depth and expertise in functional or interdisciplinary business areas. Moreover, students are provided opportunities to apply for summer internships which help them in professional practice.
The faculties hired by us are carefully selected, who have diverse set of backgrounds and experiences, and can conduct classroom discussions, team projects and applied learning opportunities for students. We are providing MBA in different branches like Finance Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and International Business.
MBA learning goals and objectives:
- To formulate an integrative business learning through the application of multidisciplinary expertise
- Analyzing the result of decisions and actions
- To create positive perspectives and skills in students to create productive managerial leaders
- Developing students for immediate employment
- Giving working environment for students to gain excellence and leadership roles
- Develop an ability in students to demonstrate a critical awareness of current issues
- For ethical/corporate social responsibility issues, students can explain alternative approaches
The Government of India is keen to develop technology for new products and processes. The students from various courses are chosen to develop new ideas. The ideas are being presented and awarded by way of funding. The incubatee develops the technology so that they can become entrepreneur and have appropriate start up. We at RIT Roorkee conducted an “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” sponsored by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Department of Science and Technology Government of India, New Delhi to build Entrepreneurial culture among students and to conduct skill development trainings to make self employment. We enable most of what may be required by entrepreneurs through seed-funding, incubation, mentoring, training, knowledge dissemination and best practice research.