Staying in pace with contemporary trend of promotional trends, Minimax is convoluted in supplying and manufacturing noticeable collection of MR Plywood, Pine Block Board and Doors. Our customers can avail the variety in various stipulations to meet their exact necessities. Further, as per the necessity of the customer, the range can also be presented in modified specifications. In India, commercial grade plywood means MR (moisture resistant) plywood. It is the plywood generally used for domestic purposes like interior designing and home decorations.
The important features of MR grade plywood are listed below:
- It is interior grade plywood, which means it’s for indoor use.
- The term MR (moisture resistant) is only limited to atmospheric conditions like humidity. It has nothing to do with being water resistant. Water resistant plywood usually comes under Exterior grade plywood.
- It is the most common plywood used for making home and office furniture. If waterproof plywood is needed for the furniture, one should opt for the higher quality BWR (boiling water resistant) grade plywood. It is waterproof and made up of phenolic resins. They cost more than commercial grade plywood. Still, it’s ideal to use them to build furniture that is prone to have water exposed on them.
- The BIS number of MR grade plywood is IS:303
Durable and Termite Resistant
Commercial plywood has a very high internal strength. That’s precisely why it has takers in the domestic market. It adorns most of the interiors of homes and office spaces. It is suitable for making furniture like kitchen rooftops, wall mounted cabinets, file cabinets, doors, chairs and tables used inside a room. It has to be noted that MR plywood has the highest internal strength among all grades of plywood that are available. Because of this, it is easier to wrap and fold as required for the interior decors. This makes it a robust and durable grade. The life of your furniture is prolonged by the use of proper commercial plywood. Urea formaldehyde is the agent used for binding the layers of MR grade plywood. However, the synthetic resin that’s used in BWR grade plywood (phenyl formaldehyde) is Eco-friendlier, for the ones who are concerned with the same. But it should also be noted that not all commercial plywood are MR plywood. Commercial plywood ranges from basic grade to MR grade. The range increases with respect to factors like tensile strength, internal strength, durability, and wear and tear.
- Interior designs are predominantly done using commercial plywood.
- With a low cost, the output is great.
- The required designs can be realized easily because of the flexibility and resistance to wear and tear.
- The cuts give alluring designs.
- Bookshelves, furniture, hanging lights are some applications that come out of commercial plywood’s.
- Interior designers have adapted to the usage of commercial plywood’s for home decorations because of the scope that they offer.
- Commercial plywood’s act as great substitute to conventional interior designing elements like cement, tiles, metals, synthetic paints and various other materials.
- They are also very cost effective when compared to their counterparts, without having to compromise on quality.
- Because of their high durability and tensile strength, interior designers lose inhibitions in their quest for artistic conversions and extremely creative structures.
If you desire to add extra elegance to your house and looking for a plywood supplier then Minimax is one of the leading plywood manufacturers who offer a wide array of plywood products. Apart from being top plywood supplier, Minimax is a prominent plywood door manufacturers also. So, without wasting a single minute immediately get in touch with this top plywood manufacturer to embrace the beauty of your abode.