The ability and performance of a WiFi network greatly depend upon the radio signal strength. The data rate available on a link determines the path between a wireless access point and the physically connected device in every direction. Do you know that the process of WiFi Extender Setup is also meant for a high-speed of Internet everywhere in your house even at dead zones? Strange but true. That is why people prefer connecting range extender to the existing router. This process of Netgear Extender Setup doesn’t need any annoying or brain-teasers steps, only rose-petal below-given steps. Take lightly and implement them all.
- Place your router in the middle of your house and the extender closer to the router.
- Do you have the Ethernet cable? If not, grab it and connect your router and the extender with each other.
- Do you see a power socket nearby you? If yes, go and plug both the devices into it.
- Is your electricity on a high-voltage? Is your power fluctuating? Well, in both the cases, you have to stop here for a short while and perform the process of your New Extender Setup sometime later.
- If everything is ok, without any fear proceed forward and grab your laptop or a computer.
- Do you have the additional Ethernet cable handy with you? If not grab one and temporary connect your range extender with any of the mentioned devices.
- Once you have connected all the devices with each other successfully, you can now open a web browser and type mywifiext, in field of the address bar. Make sure that your web browser is clear from browsing history, cache, cookies, malware, and malicious files.
- Moreover, make sure that you have the right login details (default), if not, without any delay and hesitation call our tech support experts on a toll-free number 1-888-927-4505.
Move a little step forward and use the following valuable methods to determine the signal strength of a WiFi Connection.
- Inbuilt Operating System Utility
In today’s world of technology, various operating system and Microsoft windows typically consist of an inbuilt utility in order to monitor all the Wireless Network Connections. It may interest you to know that it is the easiest and quickest way to measure the signal strength of WiFi connectivity. On the other hand, you can also see the list of connected networks in newer versions of your window computer, by clicking on the small network icon situated nearby the clock on very right (below) of the taskbar.
Also, you can see the five bars that indicate the signal strength of a WiFi connection, where four are the best and the remaining one is the least poor connection ever. You can also disable a network, which doesn’t belong to you.
- Make use of your Smart Devices
In all mobile devices (Internet-capable) have the section in the Settings menu that shows you the exact range of WiFi strength of your connected network. Not only this, the smart devices are also helpful in completing up the process of WiFi Range Extender Setup and also all your smart devices connected with each other all the time. This process is totally secure and reliable. You can also have the brief description to set up your device on www.mywifiext.net.
- Open the Wireless Adapter’s Utility Program
Mostly all the makers and producers of a wireless device provide a software application that helps in monitoring the signal strength of your wireless network. Such valuable applications frequently report signal strength and the quality based on a percentage from 0-100. Well, a link and the connection with a superb bar rating in Windows computer shows software of the merchant as excellent with the percentage rating between 80-100. That is known as the best ratings ever.
If you want us to describe more, feel free to call us any time of the day or night on a toll-free number mentioned above.