Purchasing plots and lands can be both very time consuming and confusing for the land buyer and the seller. One of the biggest headaches for this type of transaction is to determine the correct price of the land and to list the good plots. Real estate is a tangible asset. Investors pick real estate because they can touch and feel the asset, and watch it appreciate over time. It is now easier to buy real estate because many banks offer loans with low down payment. This allows people to buy plot in Lucknow.
Real estate prices are not published regularly. Hence, a drop in real estate prices is not openly visible. Real estate is the best asset class to invest in. In other words real estate investment means different things for different investors, and has significant advantages and disadvantages at the same time. One should buy properties in Lucknow because it is developing very fast.
Why investing in real estate?
- By investing in real estate, you can build an asset in bank and raise your net worth.
- Real estate investment is often seen as a tool to hedge volatile investments in the stock market
- The benefit of investing in real estate is that it offers an opportunity to earn rental income
- Rental rates rise whenever a lease term expires, and is renewed
- Besides benefiting from renting out your properties, you are also benefiting from its gradual rise in value.
- Real estate is also an extremely tax-efficient investment. Depreciation of your assets can cancel out some or all of your profits, allowing you collect rental income at a favorable tax rate.
- Real estate is a long-term investment, because people hold on to it for a while. Selling real estate is time consuming.
- An investor or a buyer has much higher control over the performance of a real estate investment than other types of investments. For example, a buyer can do things to a property to increase its value.
- Real estate returns do not have a high correlation with the performance of other asset classes (such as stocks and bonds). This leads to greater diversification in the buyer’s investment decision.
Check List before doing investment
After you have made up your mind to invest in real estate, it is better to avoid buying or investing in under-construction flats. Buyer is giving money to a developer hoping that he will deliver a flat in the not-so-distant future. A buyer makes a good return when they buy a plot. Everybody should invest in real estate. Do not delay buying your own real estate property. Understand what you are getting into when you buy an under-construction flat. Always purchase plot and instead of home because home will costs you too expensive than plot. You can make your home on that plot. It will save your money. So every person should buy properties in Lucknow if they have enough money for the investment.