Have you applied for the RRB Group D exam 2018 and waiting for your exam date? Then, your wait is now at its last stage as the Railway Recruitment Board has released the tentative dates for the RRB Group D exam. As per the reports, the exam of RRB Group D will be held in the month of August 2018. Therefore, it is a good news for the candidates who are waiting for their RRB exam dates.
However, there is no confirmation about the dates for the examination by the board. There are only the tentative dates for the RRB Group D first stage Computer Based Test (CBT) while there are no details about the Group C exam. But there are the expectations that the details about Group C will be out soon.
Talking about the application process for the exam, it was started in the month of February and was closed on 31st March by the RRB.
According to the reports, the Railway Recruitment Board will conduct the RRB Group D examination in the month of August. The examination of the RRB Group D posts will be conducted in the slots wise which are divided in the alphabetical order or name wise of the candidates. Reportedly, the exam for Group D will be started from 12th August to 16th September 2018.
Check out the complete schedule of the RRB Group D exam 2018 for 62907 posts on the basis of candidates name’s first letter:
- 12th August 2018 – The candidates whose name starts from alphabet A, B, T, Q, O, L, F, E. RRB Group D 2018
- 18th August – The candidates whose name starts from alphabet R, Y, H, N
- 26th August – The candidates whose name starts from alphabet K, M, V
- 9th September – The candidates whose name starts from alphabet C, I, S
- 16th September – The candidates whose name starts from alphabet U, W, X, Y, Z, G, P, J, D